Heavy Duty Sack Truck
One of the main features of this heavy duty sack truck is that is has curved back which makes it ideal for multiple uses. This means the sack truck can move regular square boxes but is also ideal for use with irregular sized loads and cylinders. The curved back allows the load to be supported in the centre of the sack truck and will reduce the risk of the load rolling. This sack truck also features strapping points and a blue safety strap for extra support.
Some sack trucks have restricted uses and can only be used for specific sized and shaped items. However, this heavy duty sack truck features two oversized mud guards to support larger and wider loads. The mud guards prevent the load from rubbing or catching on the wheels.
With all that in mind this heavy duty sack truck has a large toe plate (295mm long) to allow loads with a larger footprint to be safely picked up and carried.
Our heavy duty sack truck is fitted with two 10" puncture proof wheels making it the perfect lifting aid on soft ground, grass and gravel surfaces. These puncture proof wheels are a foam filled solid construction so there is no need to worry about unexpected punctures or the need to inflate the tyres.
This heavy duty sack truck has many features and benefits and would be an asset to almost any business environment.
- Overall dimensions (mm): 1100h x 600w x 550d
- Toe plate dimensions (mm): 295l x 385w
- Two 260mm puncture proof wheels sat on a solid 25mm axle
- Two mud guards to prevent the load from rubbing or catching on the wheels
- Ergonomical large looped handle for one or two hand operation
- Curved back for use with various sized loads
- Two strapping points and safety strap supplied for extra support
- Fully welded and reliable construction
- A professional, powder-coated yellow finish