At Bluetrolley we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us
The type of information we will collect about you includes
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.