- Orders accepted by Blue Trolley shall be subject to our full standard conditions of sale, a copy of which is available on request. All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our order acceptance policy. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any customer.
- You accept the accuracy of any orders placed with us. It is your responsibility to check our confirmation of receipt of order to ensure that the order is accurate.
- The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out on the Site. If, by mistake, we have under‐priced an item or a collection of items, we will not be liable to supply an item to you at the stated price provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned.
- Our prices are calculated based on current costs including the cost of materials, labour, delivery, insurance and other costs. We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time up to despatch of an order arising from any factor beyond our control including any increase in our costs. Please note also that we reserve the right to increase our prices in the event that you request any change or variation in the goods or services supplied and that we are not obliged to accept any such request.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted by us or our partners to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
- We remind you that we are under a legal duty to supply goods which are in conformity with our contract with you.
- Payment is required with all orders unless prior approved credit account has been arranged.
- Goods in any contract shall remain the property of Blue Trolley until paid for in full. However goods will be at the purchaser's risk once delivered.
- Any despatched estimates quoted by us are given in good faith. We will not be liable for any failure to meet such estimates. We reserve the right to make part deliveries.
- All goods despatched are the responsibility of the transport company once products have been despatched.
- Technical descriptions and data are given in good faith without responsibility. Whilst we take care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system, we cannot be held responsible for any errors in this information.
- BlueTrolley reserve the right to amend designs and specifications without notice. All load capacities stated are for evenly distributed loads used on reasonable surfaces. If your specifications are vital please make sure this is known on time of ordering.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All products are sold in good working order. If you are a reseller, you must ensure that goods provided by BlueTrolley are fit for the purpose intended by the end user and the use of such goods should at all times comply with all current Health and Safety requirements. Care must be taken to avoid any risk inherent in use. All equipment must be maintained adequately. All operators must be trained.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstances beyond our control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes)
- All products are offered subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website.
PRICES & PRICE MATCHING
- All information and pricing contained on our website is correct at time of entering on the system. Whilst we endeavour to ensure these prices are correct, we reserve the right to amend our prices without notice in the event of unforeseen changes.
- We may offer price promises under which we agree to match prices with our competitors. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- The two products must be identical of the same manufacturing standards, model, size, colour and safe working limits.
- The price match must be processed before placing an order. We do not provide refunds for orders that have already been placed.
- The products supplied by our competitor must be held in stock and not on an ‘available to order' basis.
- The competitor product must be brand new and priced the same as BlueTrolley i.e without carriage charges, with or without VAT and reference to any costs relating to the number of products purchased.
- We will not match promotional, sale or clearance offer prices.
- You must provide us with all the necessary information to support your claim.
- Competitor price matching will apply to only UK‐mainland.
- We reserve the right to reject any price matching offer if in our opinion these terms and conditions are not met and the terms of the sale are not considered identical.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any price match offer or guarantee at any time.
- Bluetrolley.Com Ltd reserves the right to modify or cancel all promotional offers at any time.
- Offers only apply to products sold by Bluetrolley.com Ltd. Products sold by third party sellers will not qualify for any offers.
- Offers are good while supplies last.
- Offers limited to one per customer and account.
- Offers may not be combined with other offers.
- Offers apply only to qualifying items.
- If the offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and packaging charges do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- If the offer is for physical goods, the promotion applies only to items purchased in a single order and shipped to a single address.
- If a refund is required on a physical goods promotion, we will deduct the cost of the promotional item from the total refund amount.
- Offers are non‐transferrable and may not be resold.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. VAT will be added (where applicable) at the current rates. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non‐delivery.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Please refer to our returns & refunds page.