Solve the problem of transporting goods down narrow warehouse aisles with our narrow trolley, which has an operating handle at either end making it easy to move around. The handles are removable, solving the issue of storage space as it can be packed down safely when not in use and means it can also be transported easily if necessary.
Narrow warehouse aisles can make it difficult to move trolleys and transport goods around, but our narrow trolley has been designed to avoid this issue. It has two large wheels at the centre of the trolley and two swivel castor wheels at either end meaning it can turn 360° and navigate even the tightest corners with ease. Its narrow width also means that it will glide through standard size doorways, making it the perfect narrow trolley for workshops and hospitals as well as warehouses.
Our narrow trolley can be used for multiple jobs, for moving long and small items easily around factories, warehouses and cash and carry stores. There’s no need to worry about it wearing out, as it is built for heavy industrial use and can withstand loads of up to 350kg. It has been fully welded and the powder-coated blue finish both looks professional and prevents rust, so that you can keep using it time and again.
- Overall dimensions (mm): 1285h x 380w x 1570l
- Trolley bed dimensions (mm): 380w x 1500l
- Load capacity: 350kg
- Fitted with two 200mm polyuretane wheels in the centre and four 125mm grey rubber castors to each corner
- Suitable for narrow aisles or areas
- Fitted with a rounded handle at each end for easy manoeuvrability
- Fully welded and reliable construction
- A professional, powder-coated blue finish