Glass Granite and Stone Slab Buggy
Our glass granite and stone slab buggy is used to transport large, flat materials in a hassle-free way. They can also be used to transport fragile materials, such as glass sheet, granite, stone and panes. They are generally made from a steel frame that sits on four castors.
Our buggy, also known as a slab cart or slab lifter, features puncture proof rear tyres and and black rubber castor for ease of movement. The metal frame is also lined with protective wood to reduce the risk of slipping and prevent the material being damaged. The trolley is is also compact enough to fit inside a small van.
It is an ideal choice for safely and securely transporting large, flat materials, and perfect for those who need to transport fragile items like glass, granite, stone and panes. Weight capacity is maximised with a steel frame and heavy-duty rubber castor wheels, while a protective wooden lining minimises the risk of slipping and accidental damage. Compact size and puncture-proof tyres allow for easy storage and transport.
- Overall dimensions (mm): 1390h x 820w x 1350l
- Maximum sheet thickness (mm): 290
- Ground clearance (mm): 290
- Load capacity: 400kg
- Fitted with two 260mm puncture proof wheels for great durability and two 200mm swivel black rubber castors with a strong steel centre
- Wooden lined to protect material and prevent material from slipping
- Designed for stability but compact enough to fit inside a small van
- Fully-welded and reliable construction
- A professional, powder-coated blue finish
- Large looped handle for easy handling